Our Falcon Leaders team consists of 13 fifth graders who consistently display our CARES values: compassion, assertion, responsibility, empathy and self control. They are leaders at Fair Oaks and role models for our younger students.
Falcon Leaders have many responsibilities around the school, including:
- Reading to younger students
- Leading “new student orientation” for new students joining our school
- Teaching mindfulness skills schoolwide on Falcon News (premiers Monday!)
- Helping to monitor the hallways after school
- Supporting student mental health by announcing “stop everything and breathe” on the intercom
- Collecting CARES bins from around the school and announcing the winners on Falcon News
- Distributing weekend food bags
Here are some photos of Falcon Leaders in action!